During the initial consultation and property valuation, we determine your requirements and advise you of the estimated current market value of your property based on our in-depth knowledge of the area. We then outline our marketing and sales strategy which will be designed to achieve maximum results. You will be assigned a dedicated agent from our team whose job it will be to market your property, negotiate with potential purchasers and liaise with surveyors and solicitors etc, keeping you up to date at every stage until your property has been sold.
Why not speak with Eamon or Matthew for strong advice and excellent competitive selling fees and marketing strategy.
See below some important information we will request and advise you best on before your property goes to the market.
- We will call to your property to inspected it and give you advice on any works we feel would make the property more appealing to potential purchasers.
- We will go through the sale process with you and answer any queries you may have.
- We will advise you of our Professional Fees and once agreed a Property services contract will be put in place and signed by both parties.
- We will put forward a advertising budget (this will be in writing and including in our property services contract).
- Please note you will require a Building Energy Cert albeit there are a few excemptions that we will advise you on.
- Should your property have a mortgage on it we would suggest that you contact your Solicitor to request the Title Deeds so they can have a contracts ready to go out to the purchaser's solicitor. Please note it takes a couple of weeks for some banks to release the Title Deeds of your property.
- We will ask you in relation to any extensions which have been added to the property that planning permission was granted for such works. If not you may require retention of planning for the structure so that it complies to planning. You may have to appoint a Surveyor to do this for you and at the same time he/she can also confirm that the boundaries are correct on a current folio map.
- If you are the executor acting on behalf of a sale you will be advised to get a Probate Valuation carried out (a service we offer). Your Solicitor will advise in relation to this.
- We will conduct all viewings of your property and will report back to you on potential interested parties.
- We will relay all offers to you for your consideration.
- Should you accept an offer we will then request a Booking Deposit which usually ranges between €3,000.00 & €5,000.00.
- The purchaser (if going for a Bank Loan) will require a Bank Valuation which is done by the Bank.
- The purchaser will also be advised by their Solicitor to get a Surveyors Report carried out on your property. If no major issues are raised the intending purchaser will forward report to their Solicitor.
- During this time your Solicitor and the purchaser's Solicitor will deal with any queries regarding the Title of the property.
- From once we issue the sale advice note and the purchaser is obtaining a mortage It takes about 8/12 weeks to close the sale However, if a purchaser has funds in place eg: bank account or savings then the sale can complete within 4/6 weeks.
While striving to be the best in our field we can offer our clients expert services they will require in all aspects of property sales or purchasing.
BER Building Energy Rating: By law every residential and commercial property requires a BER cert which must be obtained and supplied to us before your property goes live on the market. We can supply you with the contact details of BER Assessors that offer competitive rates.
Drone Photography: This is one of the newest trends in our industry for taking excellent aerial images which provide a unique perspective when it comes to selling your property. Drones are being used for all types of estate agents business including residential properties, apartment blocks, agricultural lands, commercial properties, valuations and much more. Current drone camera technology is capable of capturing excellent quality images and 4k video recording if required.
Finance: we have tried and tested some of the best mortgage advisors on the market and are happy to recommend a Company that will take care of all your financial needs.
Design & Build: we have experts on hand who can provide everything our client needs in designing or building their own home or renovating an existing structure.
Surveyor: we are happy to recommend many experts in this field who will ensure there are no surprises after purchase.
Legal: for years now we have been dealing with some excellent Solicitors who can ensure the conveyancing of your property is as smooth as possible. A good legal advisor is crucial to a successful sale and prompt completion.