Thinking of Selling your Property? Why not speak with Eamon or Matthew for strong advice and excellent competitive selling fees and marketing strategy.
See below some important information we will request and advise you best on.
- We will call to your property to inspected it and give you advice on any works we feel would make the property more appealing to potential purchasers.
- We will go through the sale process with you and answer any queries you may have.
- We will advise you of our Professional Fees and once agreed a Property services contract will be put in place and signed by both parties.
- We will put forward a Advertising budget (this will be in writing and including in our property services contract) we addvertise on the following online platforms Daft.ie, Property.ie, Propertypal.ie, Rent.ie and of course our own new website.
- Please note you will require a Building Energy Cert albeit there are a few excemptions that we will advise you on.
- Should your property have a mortgage on it we would suggest that you contact your Solicitor to request the Title Deeds so they can have a contracts ready to go out to the purchasers solicitor. Please note it takes a couple of weeks for some banks to release the Title Deeds of your property.
- We will ask you in relation to any extensions which have been added to the property and that planning permission was granted for such works. If not you may require retention of planning for the structure that it complies to planning. You may have to appoint a Surveyor to do this for you and at the same time he/she can also confirm that the boundaries are ok and correct on a current folio map.
- If you are the executor acting on behalf of a sale you will be advised to get a Probate Valuation carried out (we can do this). Your Solicitor will advise in relation to this.
Once your property goes live on the market:
- We will conduct all viewings of your property and will report back to you on potential interested from parties.
- We will relay offers to you for your consideration.
- Should you accept an offer the next step is we request a Booking Deposit which is normally between €3,000.00 & €5,000.00.
- The purchaser (if going for a Bank Loan) will require a Bank Valuation which is done by the Bank.
- The purchaser will also be advised by their Solicitor to get a Surveyors Report carried out on your property. If no major issues are raised the intending purchaser will forward report to there Solicitor.
- During this time your Solicitor and the purchasers Solicitor will be sorting out any queries with regard to the Title of the property.
- From once we issue the sale advise note and the purchaser is optaining a mortage It takes about 8/10 weeks to close the sale however if a purchaser has funds in place eg: bank account or savings then the sale can complete within 4/6 weeks.